Our client is a premier engineering services company that serves commercial, government, law enforcement, intelligence, and military customers. Providing custom solutions in the areas of RF engineering, analog and digital hardware engineering, audio and video DSP, application and embedded software engineering, and signals and communications analysis. This position can be in either the DC metro area or Cary, NC. RELOCATION IS NEGOTIABLE
TS/SCI with FS Polygraph Level Security Clearance.
- The Software Engineer will work with Signal Software engineers to implement C++ and Matlab signal processing techniques into the REDHAWK framework
- The Software Engineer develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (Processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, and real-time systems)
- Fourteen years of Software Engineer experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Three years of demonstrated experience using signals analysis tools (REDHAWK, GNU, XMIDAS, Matlab, Octave, WVT, and DVT)
- Three years of demonstrated experience in SIGINT RF
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Preferred experience with Software Defined architectures (SCA, REDHAWK, or GNU), commercial wireless standards, geolocation techniques, software configuration management tools (GIT), Python, Eclipse IDE, service-oriented architecture and Linux OS
Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, as well as a company matched 401-K plan.