Seeking a senior level Systems Analyst or ERP Solutions Expert at our corporate office in Marathon, WI.
- Work with management and other departments to determine how to support the organization with IT systems
- Identify and design creative systems solutions to complex business problems
- Analyze and audit existing systems to identify areas for improvement
- Work with team members to build and implement IT systems for the organization
- Provide technical leadership for our ERP systems
- Ensure that all systems and programs are carefully documented
- Train and educate other analysts and end users on new technology and best practices
- Other duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- This position will require day travel to other facilities.
We are dedicated to attracting qualified, passionate professionals who share the values of respect, integrity, leadership, service, innovation, and teamwork. Consider joining a family-focused company that appreciates your enthusiasm to work in a collaborative atmosphere with highly-motivated people. If you're dedicated and ambitious, we are an excellent place to grow your career. You will be appreciated here!
Qualifications for Systems Analyst
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in business, management or information technology or equivalent along with 10+ years working in a systems analyst role or 15+ years of experience working in the production environment with emphasis on systems or process improvement
- Experience with ERP systems; SAP preferred
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision
- Must have solid time management expertise to estimate time needed to complete projects
- Solid project management skills to run medium to extra-large projects
- Exceptional critical thinking abilities are essential to determine the needs of an organization and how to support them with IT systems
- Collaborative attitude and work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills are essential for explaining complicated technical processes in simple terms
- Willing and able to work irregular hours as needed