Materials Handler, 1st Shift
- Verifying the accuracy of quantity and quality of incoming deliveries
- Labeling every product and placing them accordingly
- Identifying and locating the right products during the delivery process
- Keeping a well-maintained and updated account of stock and inventory
- Handling returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication
- Keeping all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance
- Conveying purchasing requirements and keeping data on the availability of products in short supply
- Collaborating with internal departments to locate missing packages, fix incorrect deliveries and replace damaged products
- Works closely with transportation and warehouse managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.