$35K – $55K
Our Columbia, SC manufacturing client is looking to hire a Lab Technician. This Technician will assist mechanical engineers in the planning and testing of mechanical components, equipment and machinery.
- Set up and test complete prototype units and subassemblies under operational conditions.
- Devise, fabricate, and assemble new or modified mechanical components or assemblies.
- Record test procedures and results using numerical and graphical data.
- Help prepare proposals and cost estimates.
- Estimate workload to establish completion dates.
- Requires a High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans
- Mental and financial health programs
- 401K with company matching and 1 year bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Involvement opportunities
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance is available