Responsible for the creation of the production schedule for the manufacturing plant for a global manufacturing company. This role will service external and internal customer demand in regards to production stability in terms of material and capacity requirements.
- Develops a master schedule to establish sequence and lead-time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resources requirements.
- Plans, schedules, and releases production, aftermarket, NPI, PPAP, and interplant orders.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- APICS or other International professional certification helpful.
- Greenbelt Certification preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a scheduling role is required.