Business Development Managers
Our client, an industry-leading Revenue Operations consulting firm is seeking several Business Development Managers (BDMs) to handle inbound and outbound sales of its service offerings. Candidates should be located in one of the following locations: Atlanta, Chicago.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) plays a key role in the Sales organization.
The BDR generate client engagement opportunities and revenue growth via through the following activities:
- Generate quality conversations with Enterprise C-Level decision-makers (both IT and Business Unit management) to drive awareness, demand and interaction resulting in closed deals of the firm’s research products, professional services, and industry events.
- Move leads through the sales funnel by effectively communicating the firm’s value proposition.
- Setup and conduct meetings, demonstrations and WebEx presentations.
- Generate qualified sales opportunities and works with consulting practice leaders (Technology markets, manufacturing, Pharma, Financial Services), and their Enterprise Sales reps to close deals.
- Proactively engage inbound leads and identify business requirements, projects, decision makers, timeline and create interest in our client’s solutions and services.
- Maintain accurate prospect information and record activity through the utilization of CRM tool.
- Maintain effective sales pipeline report via CRM and effective communications with Sales Management.
High profile client-facing role, working with C-Level clients.
Partner with industry-leading Revenue Operations Consulting Practice Leaders.
A decades-old private firm with industry-wide brand recognition and reputation for quality.
Education, Experience, and Skills Requirements.
- 3-5 years of appropriate sales experience selling technology products, managed services, consulting.
- The typical economic buyer is a CIO or CTO. Qualified candidates will have a history of calling upon the C-suite.
- Knowledge and experience in a technology sector such as SaaS, Telecoms helpful, but not required.
- A capacity to generate a pipeline is paramount for success.
- Must be outgoing, motivated, and persuasive.
- Successful track record communicating sophisticated concepts with senior executives
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hands-on experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com, Hubspot or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, good presentation skills required
- 4 year degree, Bachelor’s or equivalent.