Regional Maintenance Supervisor – Chemicals
Location: Orange County, CA
My client is a multibillion-dollar PSM chemical manufacturer plants located across the USA. They are looking for a maintenance supervisor out of manufacturing like chemicals, petrochemicals, or foods. This person will be supporting the maintenance programs of their production facilities across California, including having indirect supervision of maintenance technicians located at these plants. They will mostly be working out of their home, which will need to be within a 90 minute drive of either LA or San Francisco, with travel out to the company’s California sites. They will be supporting these plants for both scheduled outages as well as emergency maintenance issues with equipment at these plants including compressors, distillation columns, field instrumentation, and PLCs. This position is a great opportunity for a younger engineer to get a leg up on their career with experience with a variety of products and equipment. My client is offering a generous compensation package that includes relocation assistance, a performance bonus, sign on bonus, and overtime.
- B.S. Degree in Science or Engineering, possible non-degree with experience
- 5+ years’ maintenance experience out of chemicals, petrochemicals, foods, etc.
- Some form of supervisory experience is required
- Having an engineering or technical degree of some kind would be a major plus, but not required
- Having experience in the following are pluses: mechanical, electrical, power, and/or field instrumentation maintenance