Human Resources Generalist
Our manufacturing client in Kinston, NC is looking to hire a Night Shift Human Resources Generalist (M-TH 7pm-5:30am). As the Night Shift Human Resources Generalist, you will provide point-of-contact HR support in employee relations, staffing, performance management, employee development and other initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day generalist and point-of-contact support to company operations.
- Support HR Manager and plant Operations in the execution of strategic initiatives including compensation and benefits, employee engagement survey, performance management staffing, training and development.
- Administer HR policies and programs. Recommend policies practices and programs to meet management and employee needs.
- Provide coaching on employee-related issues such as professional development performance investigations and disciplinary action.
- Maintain knowledge of HR policies and procedures as well as state and federal labor laws.
- Maintain all necessary records and files to support reviews and audits.
- Maintain HRIS system data including entry and reporting.
- Assist with new hire orientations and benefit orientations.
- Assist HR department on all other assignments and special projects as requested.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- PHR Certification preferred.
- 2+ years of HR Generalist relevant experience.
- Experiencer supporting a manufacturing operation.
- Experience with WorkDay and Kronos preferred.