The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for sales of our client's line of Adsorption, Particle Size, Solid Density, and Zeta Potential Analyzers in MA, CT, VT, NH, RI, and ME. Candidates will ideally be located near Boston, MA.
The starting base salary for this position is 89,000/y and depends on capital equipment sales experience, with specific industry experience preferred. Their commission plan is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one and accelerates after reaching goal. the client offers full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years. Responsibilities include:
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, scientists, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities and developing proposals, and closing business.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+ years of experience in capital equipment sales, analytical instruments preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a natural sciences or engineering,
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.