Requirements for the In Vivo Scientist:
- PhD molecular biology, developmental biology, immunology, or related field
- Hands-on experience: handling immunocompromised animal/murine models, injections (i.e. IP, IV, IA, SC), small animal surgery, blood and tissue harvesting and processing for downstream analysis and experimental applications
- Experience running in vivo studies independently and to assist in the design and execution of non-routine in vivo experiments.
- Responsible for data analysis and interpretation, troubleshooting, and follow up experiment for in vivo projects
- Strong communication skills and experience to writing protocols, procedures, and technical reports
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally.
- Experience managing CROs regarding experimental design, implementation and execution of in vivo studies preferred
- Experience in common molecular and cell biology techniques, histology, cell culture and cloning preferred
- Experience with in vitro culture of mouse or human cell lines and primary donor-derived cells preferred
- Background in orthopedic diseases preferred
Occupational Category: 19-1020 Biological Scientists