The Talent Acquisition Manager will play a critical role as member of the Human Resources team hires the best possible talent. This individual will lead and manage the strategic, tactical and transactional aspect of the Talent Acquisition function.
Location: This candidate will work at our flagship manufacturing facility in Tulsa, OK.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
- Reports updated recruitment metrics at monthly leadership meetings.
- Participates in development of annual recruiting budget.
- Partner with Marketing to establish a recognizable employer of choice reputation.
- Participate in workforce planning initiatives and L&D trainings.
- Collaborate with supervisors to create, revise, and update job descriptions.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine best recruiting process for vacancies.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships and trade groups.
- Direct activities with preferred search firms and staffing agencies.
- Manage ATS software program – ADP Workforce Now.
- Source potential candidates through on-line channels (social platforms and professional networks).
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with college, university and community college placement offices.
- Attend job/career fairs with appropriate staff to identify prospective candidates.
- Conduct presentations at local colleges to increase brand awareness of the company.
- Arrange travel and lodging for job finalists as necessary.
- Screen and interview applicants.
- Coordinate appropriate employment testing.
- Conduct employment verifications and reference checks.
- Coordinate background checks and new-hire drug testing.
- Conduct orientation/onboarding of new employees.
- Maintain employee referral program.
- Perform other special projects and Human Resource support as assigned.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Experience: 5-7 or more years of corporate recruitment or agency experience preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience required.
Certifications: SHRM-CP, PHR, or various Talent Acquisition credentials (preferred).