The primary responsibilities in this role are programming of PLCs, HMIs, robotics, etc. and schematic design. You will work with the latest technologies in the industry and have the opportunity for professional growth while developing advanced systems.
Must have the ability to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor’s degree in Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering Technology with at least 2 years of direct experience integrating automation solutions.
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation field with 5 years of direct automation controls integration design experience from scratch.
- AutoCAD or other CAD experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to read schematic diagrams and circuit drawings.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Must have flexible schedule and willing to work outside of Kentucky when required. Travel is approximately 20%.
- Applicants will be given a hands-on test to ensure knowledge and experience
Implementation and modifications of Industrial Control Systems which include:
-PLC and HMI programming
- AutoCAD Electrical schematic Design
- Opportunities to work with robotics, machine vision, and AGV’s.
- Customer interaction for scope and specification meetings will be required.
- Sales and marketing activities
-Senior staff will provide guidance and support in activities until comfortable.
Experience with the below would be considered a plus in selecting a candidate:
-PLC experience with Omron, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley
-HMI Experience with Omron NS and NA, Mitsubishi GOT,
-Software experience with CX One, Sysmac Studio, GX Developer, GX Works, Studio 5000, and
-NFPA 79 working knowledge and familiarity with NFPA 70e.
-Knowledge of risk assessments, defining performance levels and safety categories.