Our client is a leading provider of information management systems .Serving a diverse base of industries such as higher education, healthcare, government, legal, finance and human resources they deliver its clients services such as digital conversion, advanced data capture solutions, document management systems, workflow automation, legacy data archiving, compliance and governance, business process management and advanced analytics capabilities, as well as a full suite of document storage, scanning and physical records management services. They maintain offices in major metros across the U.S plus international markets.
This position will lead the ECM sales team and will be responsible for driving and delivering budgeted bookings and revenue goals.
- Provide overall sales leadership for developing plans and strategies for growing business and achieving sales goals.
- Attain individual sales quota assignment, including building and maintaining an adequate pipeline, negotiating agreement terms and closing sales.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding budgeted quota targets by driving new business development in new and existing customers. Responsible for managing and overseeing negotiation processes to ensure acceptable outcomes on price and profitability.
- Responsible for identifying, implementing and instituting account level and vertical industry sales strategies for selling and managing large complex accounts in a multi-solution environment. Must make efficient use of resources (such as Marketing, Sales Engineering, Business Development, Executive Management) to achieve maximum sales results.
- Ensure proper customer service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction is exceeding expectations. Partner with service delivery and other technical teams to manage client issues and expectations.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs to improve knowledge and expertise in products and services and support company sales objectives.
- Monitor customer, market and competitive activity, providing feedback to GRM executives and constantly revising sales strategy.
- Work closely with Partnerships & Alliances to successfully establish and manage channel partner programs.
- Strong track record in high performance sales and delivering revenue targets.
- Previous experience managing a P & L is a plus
- Candidates must have a strong background and knowledge of strategic account management, sales process and solution selling.
- Experience in sales of ECM software solutions, BPM, document capture, and records management.
- Must have the ability to translate customer needs into solution requirements.
- Excellent written, oral and presentations skills.
- Strong interpersonal, strategic & tactical planning, and analytical skills.
- Ability to function and influence others in a matrix management environment.
- Ability to make decisions and think in broad terms, considering the impact on the entire company.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
Business Expertise & Qualifications
- Experience managing strategic ECM software sales in multiple markets, preferably in a cloud-based environment is a plus.
- Clear understanding of different sales models, selling methodologies and account strategies.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- At least 5 years in sales for high technology products and services
- Education: Four-year college degree.