Semiconductor Applications Engineering Leader (160-200k)
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Semiconductor Applications Engineering Leader to work for an advanced technology manufacturer in the Santa Clara, California area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Stock Options and much more
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a High Technology Start-Up Manufacturer with over 100M in assets
- You get to work with both Semiconductors and Complete Power Systems that use vertical GaN - the future of Power Electronics
- The only early stage power systems company that has a Fab in the United States
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop high performance switching power supply demonstrations that are exceptional
- Write white papers, application notes, or articles about the power supplies and technology
- Attend industry conferences to talk about the technology
- Converse with customers about the technology and its benefits
- Create reports to show how these advanced technology products align with customer requirements as well as new application use cases
- Conduct device and system tests, performance optimizations, and characterization
- Interface with customers and the business team to understand market trends and customer needs to create product roadmaps
- Provide technical support and trainings to FAEs and customer engineers globally
- Work closely with customers, marketing, System Engineering, Design Engineering, Business Management, Sales, and our Field Applications organization
Education and Experience:
- MSEE or BSEE
- 10+ year of experience in working with switching power supplies including design and qualification of power supplies.
- Able to model and design power supplies and their critical components (i.e. controls, management, transformer, etc) as well as be familiar with testing requirements and methods of a power supply
- Strong ability to engage with customers and articulate the value proposition of products in power supply applications