They specialize in residential new custom-home construction and provide a great family-owned company culture.
The Superintendent will lead the on-site construction team for high-end custom-homes, including coordinating and overseeing subcontractors and vendors, and will be responsible for maintaining security
and orderliness on-site, ensuring compliance with safety regulations, and ensuring all equipment and materials are available on-site at all times.
The Superintendent will also ensure that all work and client and team interactions adhere to and uphold their high-quality standards and exemplifies this Companies’ values.
As a Residential Superintendent with this company, & In order to provide excellent customer service and produce efficient results, you must be proficient in three main areas:
1. Pre-construction planning, permits and scheduling experience
2. Producing quality construction projects on time and within high quality standards
3. Producing regular and accurate job progress reports, meeting notes, budget updates and schedules as required.
Overview on this position:
- The Superintendent will have mastered all the duties of building a New Custom-Home from Start to Finish (Foundation thru Close-Out).
- Experienced with working in a high-end neighborhood & interacting with an affluent clientele (Strong Customer Service mentality).
- Complete all required pre-construction functions (utilities, schedules, etc.)
- Assist the project manager in maintaining the project schedule for proactive scheduling of subs, production staff and material deliveries
- Assist the project manager to complete and submit a thorough, proactive, weekly cost-to-complete estimate with notes.
- Maintain at least weekly communication with clients and Project Manager regarding work schedules via daily logs and photos.
- Assist the project manager in planning an agenda and documenting project meetings (schedule, selections, general notes, change requests and to-do’s).
- Maintain strong and up-to-date relationships with subs and vendors in our area.
- Sign contracts with subcontractors when needed to protect their clients.
- Collaborate with Production Manager and other Project Managers to overcome obvious or impending production problems and/or delays
- Turn in and hours worked and weekly job invoice folders with cost coded invoices to Office Manager on time.
- Develop and implement new production systems and strategies on an ongoing basis to increase efficiency, safety and productivity
- Attend staff meetings and training as required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar fields a plus.