Seeking a Human Resource Generalist for a large growing global industrial company. The company is a people focused organization with great career growth opportunity in the industrial distribution and manufacturing markets. In this role you will utilize your exceptional leadership and organizational skills, and your ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities. You will work in all aspects of human resources, with special emphasis on recruiting a variety of staff positions, the development of effective training programs, and payroll.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Time management skills and personal responsibility to ensure productivity in a self-directed working environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
Salary + Bonus
- Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Disability
- 401K plan w/ company match
- Great work environment