Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Laboratory Manager will be responsible for the management and leadership of lab activities and personnel as well as perform various analytical activities in support of production and quality control. Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the quality control testing of production samples and release of finished goods
- Maintain all laboratory instrumentation
- Solve problems and work in a team setting to resolve issues
- Develop analytical techniques and testing methods
- Provide recommendations on raw materials and potential raw materials based on chemical testing
Great company in NE Ohio. Excellent benefits. This is a smaller plant - 50 employees but should be a good culture. No relocation at this time. We might have a little wiggle room on salary.
The ideal candidate will have a BS degree in Chemistry or a related scientific degree along with 5+ years of Analytical Lab operation experience. Candidates must have experience providing recommendations on new raw materials based on chemical testing. They should also have experience with ICP. Looking for someone who can implement new ideas and fix any exisitng issues.