- 2+ years of experience in capital equipment sales, analytical instruments preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a natural sciences or engineering, Chemistry preferred.
- Familiarity with Analytical or Synthetic Chemistry, Sample preparation for trace metal analysis (e.g. for ICP-MS, ICP-OES, AA) strongly preferred.
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.
The client offers a highly competitive compensation package (salary, uncapped commission, $10K anniversary bonus EVERY 5 years and profit sharing), company car and an outstanding low-cost benefits package for the full family that starts on day one.