$65-80K plus bonus
Our Waterloo, IA client is looking to hire an Operations Manager. This Manager will coordinate, manage and monitor the various departments of the organization. Strong production shop floor environment with fabrication, machine shop, welding areas. Very growing organization looking for strong manager to come in to be a change agent and able to hit the ground running.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor all department of the organization.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Plan effective strategies for the financial wellbeing of the company.
- Improve processes and policies to support organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of staff. Establish organizational structures. Establish work schedules, supervise the staff, monitor and evaluate performance.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of all departments involved in production. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support when necessary.
- Liaison with top management. Implement and manage operational plans.
- 5+ years of production experience.
- Production/Operations Supervisory or Management
- Fabrication, machine shop, metal working, foundry or production shop experience highly desired.
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to come in and be a change agent, hit the ground running.
- Additional Incentives:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off