Why work here?
- This company has a deep interest in taking care of its employees
- Challenging projects with high-tech, high quality food processing equipment
- Great benefits including the best healthcare plan offered by United Healthcare and automatic 5% of salary put into 401(k) whether employee contributes or not
- Promotes from within when new positions are available
- BS Degree in engineering, electrical engineering preferred
- Experience with Rockwell Automation ControlLogix controllers.
- Experience with FactoryTalk View (SE and ME) HMI
- Experience with field instrumentation (E&H, Rosemount, etc.)
- Ability to configure, tune, and startup complex control systems at project sites.
- Ability to travel as required to assist in initial qualification of devices and initial operation validation of the system on a project.
- Ability to assist with training client personnel on the operation of the system.
- Ability to read and understand Process Flow Diagrams, Process and Instrumentation Diagrams, and Electrical Schematics.
- Experience with Rockwell Factory Talk Batch software is a plus.
- Experience with the Rockwell PlantPAx object library is a plus.
- Language skills in Spanish, German, and other languages is a plus.