Purchasing Manager / Contract Manufacturing
· Category management of assigned purchasing portfolio within the Contract Manufacturing Material Group
· Purchasing portfolio includes contract manufacturers for specific new product launch projects across Beauty Care and Laundry Care business units.
· Supplier selection and evaluation with close co-ordination with supply chain.
· Negotiation of supplier terms and conditions and contract administration
· Leverage and deliver full purchasing program: global/best cost country sourcing, supply base management, risk management, contract management, and cash net working capital management.
· Provide leadership and management for product innovation launch projects, directing teams and managing stakeholder expectations.
· Four year college degree, preferably in business or engineering.
· MBA or Masters highly preferred
· 5 years purchasing or supply chain experience
· Strong negotiation skills-flexible approach to negotiating depending on situation
· Knowledge of good purchasing practices, contract law as it applies to procurement, and supply chain management.
· Expert knowledge of market including supplier base, general industry information and cost drivers.
· Independently manages processes that include RFPs, tenders, reporting, analysis and e-sourcing
· SAP experience is preferred
Must Have Bachelor’s Degree; Master's Preferred