Privately-held, global organization in central NJ is seeking a Software Architect.
This is a very stable company offering comprehensive benefits.
- Ability to work across multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of modern Software Design and Development methodologies that impact the organization's deliverables.
- Maintain current knowledge of all relevant technology developments.
- Serve as the point of escalation for architecture related activities.
Growing company in central NJ. Leading edge technology and excellent benefits. Hybrid remote work for now.
- .Net, C#, (C++/MFC and CO are a plus).
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, threading, dependency Injection, tasks and async/await.
- Expert level SQL developer with strong knowledge of TSQL, schemas, performance tuning, service broker.
- Entity framework both core and standard.
- REST Web services (Webforms/ MVC is a plus).
- Strong understanding of authorization flows in REST web services.
- Very strong knowledge of WinForms (WPF a plus).
- MSAL, Azure technologies are plus.