Maintenance Lead - Blowmolding
Our manufacturing client in Indianapolis, IN is looking to hire a Maintenance Lead - Blowmolding – Day Shift (M-F). This Maintenance Lead is responsible for repairs, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, improvements and reliability of equipment. It is also responsible for crossing over and supporting other shifts when necessary. This is considered a leadership position.
- Demonstrate capabilities and proficiency in the following categories: Mechanics, Basic Industrial Electricity, Electronics/PLC troubleshooting/programming, hydraulics, pneumatics, Blueprint reading, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting, systems (compressors, chillers, HVAC, water treatment), Mechanical/electrical troubleshooting knowledge for Sidel and Krones Blow Molders.
- Must be familiar with and follow all safety practices.
- Must be skilled in all phases of basic industrial maintenance (mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, basic electricity, safety procedures).
- Participate in further development and improvement of machine specific Preventative Maintenance practices.
- Assist in training team members in troubleshooting and maintenance practices.
- Responsible for providing Engineering with reliable information about equipment in area.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in blowmolding (Sidel, Krones).
- Must be GMP/HACCP/Food Security Trained.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off