A National leader in the custom home building industry, is looking for a General Manager in Macon GA
An ideal candidate must possess a strong work ethic, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of residential construction. Someone from/familiar with the GA market & knows the local vendors/subs/etc to acclimate more quickly to the operations.
This company is looking for the right person with “high energy”, custom home building experience and strong leadership that will constantly be driving the Production & Sales processes. Without leadership & experience, nothing progresses. This person will need to have 10+ years of custom home/new-construction experience in a management position and 5+ years in a Senior Manager capacity (ex: general manager, Operations Mgr, Production Mgr., etc) to be considered.
Here is a basic breakdown of the approach to managing all aspects of the branch financials, sales & production for our office clientele & staff.
GENERAL MANAGER - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production Management for Custom Homes
- Sales Knowledge & Management Experience
- Administration & Financial (P&L) Management
- Competitive salary Averaging $100-120k/year
- Health insurance benefits
- Vehicle allowance @ $1000/month
- Cell phone allowance @ $75/month
- Vacation and holidays