Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for all aspects of human resource activities at the Manufacturing facility. They will be responsible for recruitment, hiring and placement of hourly and non-exempt employees in accordance with Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Programs. The position will also coordinate staffing activities including recruitment, testing, placement, orientation, transfer, promotion, layoff, recall and termination of plant and office personnel.
- Counsel and advise Managers and Supervisors regarding company policies and procedures. Recommends disciplinary action when necessary.
- Counsels employees regarding company policies and procedures.
- Conducts and analyzes personnel policies, practices and surveys to check and compare existing patterns with Company programs.
- Maintains accurate and complete employee files and other HR related information.
- Administers and maintains pre-employment and post-offer testing including Drug and Alcohol testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus minimum of 1-3 years of related experience.
- Manufacturing experience in a leadership role.
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills required.
- Must possess thorough understanding of employment laws.