- Family owned high-speed packaging company located in La Grange, IL has expanded and need to hire a 1st shift Maintenance Electrician
- If you enjoy working for a fast-paced operation, thrive on challenges and are excited about automation, and continuous improvement, then we want to hear from you.
- They offer great benefits, optional overtime and a place that people enjoy working at.
- Job is open due to a promotion and a recent plant expansion
- Local candidates only and sponsorship is not available
- Meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost and customer care
- Lead and be a member of projects and PLC troubleshooting / PLC programming to ensure equipment is running efficiently
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting / problem solving activities and repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime
- Maintain and repair all PLC related and electrical breakdowns
- 5+ years of maintenance manufacturing experience. MUST HAVE manufacturing maintenance experience ideally from: Food, beverage, consumer products, printing, packaging, plastics, bags, containers or similar industry
- Military maintenance veterans are a plus
- BS/AAS/ Rockwell Automation certification and or other technical discipline or an equivalent combination of training and PLC maintenance experience
- Mechanically inclined and enjoy fixing and solving problems.
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC's - troubleshooting is required
- Able to read blueprints and electrical schematics preferred
- Experience with mechanical troubleshooting is a plus
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, energetic, punctual, hard-working, and eager to work for a stable organization