The Human Resource Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of HR policies, programs and procedures related to all areas of human resources including leadership team and team member relations, training & development, communications & engagement, recruitment & onboarding, training, payroll/benefits and administration for the site. The HR Manager is responsible for coaching and developing the HR team, team members, supervisors, and managers while building strong relationships. The incumbent takes a proactive, strategic to aligning HR with the business by supporting headcount/workforce planning and budgeting processes with proactive solutions. In this role, the incumbent will be expected to solve problems, develop and execute objectives under minimal direction and have the ability to effect business goals and partner/participate in factory-wide initiatives and projects. The HR Manager reports directly to the General Manager, HR Operations and indirectly to the SVP, WV Site
This is a GREAT company to work for!
Excellent Benefits and Relocation!
7 to 10 years experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Management
- MBA Prefered
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skill Sets:
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, training and development, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Experience in Automotive Manufacturing a plus
- Excellent presentation, written and communication.
- Proficient client management and business acumen skills.
- Strong conflict management, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
- Self-directed, motivated and takes initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and makes proactive recommendations.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.