Maintenance Technician x10 openings
Our manufacturing client in Blacksburg, VA is looking to hire 10 Maintenance Technicians to their Night Shift Team (7pm-7am).
- Accountable for all projects, repairs and/or improvements on the line as well as any mold changes and maintaining preventative maintenance.
- Ensure proper and safe operational conditions of all production and related equipment.
- Improve the production equipment, utilities, efficiency and reliability.
- Recommend, plan, repair, modify and fabricate any necessary elements following a problem or a project.
- Analyze and resolve all issues related to equipment.
- Ensure cleanliness of all equipment and related areas after repairs or PM’s.
- Assist in updating, developing and improving equipment PM program.
- Assist and train production employees in machine conversions and PM’s.
- Assist other maintenance employees with repairs, PM’s, installation commissioning and testing of equipment.
- Experience in Blow molding equipment and/or injection molding equipment.
- Knowledge in hydraulic and pneumatic.
- Have basic knowledge in electricity and control.
- Must be able to coordinate movements quickly and accurately in a high output production area.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-quality manufacturing environment.
- Able to organize and maintain maintenance areas and stock room.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to stand and walk on concrete floors for extended periods of time.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off