Our client is seeking a talented Digital Analyst for our Digital Marketing team. The Senior Associate will forecast, analyze, and report on Digital results across all company business lines within a direct-to-consumer marketing environment. This individual will collaborate with Digital Media and Digital Strategy team members to help quantify initiatives and monitor effectiveness. This role will also consistently analyze and inform stakeholders of positive trends or issues related to the Digital business. Candidates should have an analytical mind and a passion for pursuing and vetting hypotheses with data to glean new insights that will help improve profitability and drive innovation.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the planning and forecasting process by business line and ensure accuracy in all forecasts: Review historical trends, internal/external environmental changes, and establish defendable forecast assumptions.
- Establish roadmap and execute continuous improvement of current company forecasting models to include additional forecasting complexity/granularity and automation. Leverage skills in Adobe Analytics, Database Analytics and other digital tools to understand customer trends to enable recommendations for improvements in marketing efficacy.
- Make recommendations to maximize sales and contain costs to effectively grow the business and meet profitability targets.
- Work closely with Channel Managers, Marketing Strategy and Planning staff to ensure all initiatives are accurately quantified and taken into forecast consideration.
- Publish digital reporting and analyze the data in these reporting to inform sales, marketing cost, applicant profile trends and performance.
- Develop a roadmap for Digital reporting, while maintaining all forecasts and managing deadlines.
- Actively track and inform senior management of trends or issues that result in variance to plan.
- Develop and utilize quality/error checks in all analytical requests to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for continuous review of and development of existing models and reporting.
What’s in it for you?!
- 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies!
- Fortune magazine's Fortune 500!
- Tremendous career growth and development opportunities!
- Recognized as one of the ‘Great Places to work’!
- Backed by 175 years of experience!
- Exceptional family and life planning programs!
- Awesome work culture!
- Comprehensive benefits!
- 401k and pension plans with match!
- Onsite gym (free for employees) and cafeteria!
Experience you will need:
- At least three years of applicable experience that includes analyzing information in a marketing/digital context.
- Ability to perform analysis at an intermediate level and provide actionable insights.
- Possesses at least two years of forecasting experience. Ability to understand how the business functions enable detailed bottoms up forecasting.
- Must have advanced excel skills to be successful in this position.
- Ability to query databases through SQL and possibly R.
- Working knowledge of Microstrategy and/or other Business Intelligence tools.
- Must have Digital Analytics experience preferably with Adobe Analytics/Site Catalyst.
- Strong attention to detail required with an ability to proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, while consistently meeting deadlines through effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Demonstrates outstanding critical thinking ability.
- Can quickly ascend learning curve to understand critical drivers of business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Digital Marketing experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or other quantitative fields