Love your job!
Our client is an extremely successful manufacturer of glass and metal products located just northeast Indianapolis.
Due to the seemingly never ending growth of their business, they have an immediate need to add an experienced Eletrical Engineer to their team who will
- lead and manage multi million dollar capital projects
- lead and develop designs, engineering drawings, construction, installation and rebuilding of facilities and equipment
- develop solutions for the manufacturing plants to satisfy capacity, customer and quality constraints
- supervise Capital Projects and interface with Contractors and other Ardagh Group engineers during field installations.
- prepare conceptual drawings budgetary project estimates and submit RFE s for approval.
- provide project definition scope and site surveys.
- develop work scopes, materials and labor cost estimates and submit RFE requests for proposed projects competitive bidding documents for equipment and contract work.
- seek potential bidders, instruct and coordinate the bidding process as well as prepare bid packages and equipment specifications.
- evaluate new processes and equipment and determine the benefits to the Corporation.
- prepare calculations, design layouts and AutoCAD drawings as required for project study evaluation approval and installation.
Excellent compensation, benefits, work environment, relocation assistance, and continued career growth potential are all part of the deal.
- 5+ years of Packaging Automation experience in the food and beverage industry or in consumer product companies.
- Experience with all types of conveyors, inspection equipment, packing, palletizing, strappers and stretch wrappers. Experience with bottle conveyors is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of PLCs and Variable Frequency Drives.