Our client is a world leader in advanced circuit materials solutions.
The Manufacturing Manager oversees manufacturing ensuring product quality and employee safety.
The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for meeting company objectives, ensuring customer satisfaction, and improving operational efficiencies.
The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for operations leadership focusing on the High Performance Products Value Stream.
- Build a culture of safety and drive for zero injuries.
- Execute business unit and global annual operating plans.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts: yield, scrap, productivity, on-time delivery, lead times etc.
- Lead drive for "first time right" quality and implement the cost down road map.
- Manage and leverage capabilities and capacities to gain efficiencies in productivity, quality and transportation.
- Implement systems to ensure consistency between sites and sharing of best practices.
- Encourage, participate and lead Kaizen events at all sites.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, R&D, and Supply Chain to improve the ramp-up of new products and capacity requirements.
- Support new product/new technology launches and drive process capabilities to Cpk>1.33.
- Optimize capacity utilization globally.
- Collaborate with Quality organization to support, implement, and maintain ISO/TS quality systems
- Help develop a quality culture throughout the organization.
- Develop a high performing operations team focused on lean and six sigma .
- Identify high potential employees and create personnel development and succession plans.
Our client is a world leader in advanced circuit materials solutions and need pro-active Manufactruring manager who can move continuous improvement programs forward.
- BS. degree in Engineering MBA a plus
- 5 + years managing an operation of 200 + employees making high frequency laminates
- Experience to include engineering, production leadership, quality, safety, equipment procurement
- Customer-focused with superior skills in the areas of analytical thinking, consensus building, empowerment, strategic thinking, and the ability to constructively dealing with conflict
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve high standards as an individual and as a leader
- Demonstrated ability to persevere and succeed in the face of significant challenges and ambiguity
- Automotive and/or FR4 and union background ideal
- Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt expertise required.