Love your job!
Our global leading cutting edge healthcare (F500) client has a current opening for a Senior .NET/C# Software Engineer who can be located in either Libertyville Illinois or Dallas Texas.
This a new position due to company growth in the companies R&D group.
Until the pandemic is under control, the role will be 50/50 remote.
Education and Experience Required:
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar engineering discipline including Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering is required.
- 8 yrs. minimum relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree (or 6 yrs. minimum with MS degree). Experience should be related to software design and coding.
- Good knowledge of software engineering principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Extensive experience developing Windows Desktop applications utilizing .NET framework REQUIRED
- Strong background in .NET/C#, WCF, C++, etc. REQUIRED
- User Interface development in WPF/XAML REQUIRED
- Database development using SQL Server
- Strong Objected Oriented Analysis and Design skills
- Familiarity with modern software architecture and design patterns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet tight deadlines and function well under pressure.