- Providing user support of MRI, Nexus and Argus software and related applications.
- Assisting with internal/external auditors in providing required deliverables as it
relates to these applications, to meet Sox 404 compliance requirements
- Assist with projects related to the integration of financial applications with other
third-party products and services
Our Client's financial applications, MRI, Nexus, Argus, and similar systems are cloud based, in a SaaS environment hosted by their respective application vendors and/or hosted in Amazon’s Web Services platform. We are currently looking for an individual with real estate experience in supporting MRI and other financial related applications. This is a full-time position within our IT department, working out of the Rye, NY corporate office, reporting to the VP of IT.
- Knowledge and experience working with, administering, and troubleshooting MRI
Software and related software components/modules.
- Experience running MRI queries and custom reports
- Experience working with Nexus Software
- Some experience working with Nexus workflows
- Experience working with Excel queries
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must approach work in a detail-oriented manner.
- Strong communications skills
- Real Estate experience
- Accounting knowledge