Continuous Improvement Manager
$90-105K plus 10% bonus
Our food manufacturing client is looking to hire a Continuous Improvement Manager to their beverage division. This CI Manager will coach and train others in the use of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance). Align the site KPI structure. Support selection, execution and reporting of key loss reduction initiatives at the site. Be the process knowledge expert and develop in-depth knowledge of all technologies and processes onsite.
- Coach and train others in the use of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance).
- Align the site KPI structure with functional and global metrics.
- Support the selection, execution, and reporting of key loss reduction initiatives at the site and eliminate barriers for the teams so they can see success and faster improvements.
- Educate team members in the principles and tools of continuous improvement pillars.
- Be the process expert and develop in-depth knowledge of all technologies and processes onsite.
- Audit support.
- Bachelor of Science degree related to Engineering, Business or Food Science or Equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in CI initiatives specifically TPM (Total Productive Maintenance).
- 3+ years in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Food, Beverage, Chemical or Pharmaceutical Industries preferred.
- Knowledge and proficiency in processes.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must be open to 10% travel.
- Ability to influence at all levels and hold others accountable for on time delivery.
- Black Belt or Green Belt Certification a plus.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off