Our client is part of a global media conglomerate responsible for developing programmatic technology solutions.
The Manager, Campaign Management is responsible for delivering successful audience-based programmatic media programs across a portfolio of the company clients. The Manager will provide thought leadership on audience strategies, optimization approach, and campaign architecture and will serve as a key lead in the expansion of relationships with our agency partners.
This role requires a highly collaborative individual who is analytical and uses data-enabled problem-solving capabilities to deliver flawless campaign execution – meeting and exceeding client business goals and KPIs. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile, social); extensive in-console experience with DSPs and exchange-based media buying; superior analytical thinking ability, excellent presentation /client servicing skills and experience managing direct reports.
- Maintain a deep understanding of company capabilities and the client business
- Accountable for the success of cross-channel programmatic client campaigns
- Execute all aspects campaign management processes – campaign strategy; tagging recommendations; console setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting
- Liaise between the campaign management team and other key internal groups on the account (marketplace, client services, research/analytics, and operations)
- Develop optimization strategies and tactics that will maximize client ROI
- Help in designing and delivering performance updates, business reviews, new audience-based programmatic solutions and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
- Support training of team members on all aspects of campaign setup, optimizations, tactics, use of DSP tools, third party data well as the development of writing and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years digital media experience across display, video, social and mobile; a minimum of 2+ year’s in-console audience-based RTB media
- Deep knowledge of digital media systems and tools (i.e. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification)
- Data analysis experience and proficiency in MSFT Office; deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Experience with statistical toolsets a plus (i.e. SaS, Cognos)
- Great technical proficiency with a marketing mindset and a fundamental understanding of dynamic media economics
- Train entry level employees
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence