RN Behavioral Health Home Health
- RN Case Manager for Behavioral Health and Medical skilled nursing care to patients.
- The RN Case Manager will manage each patient’s care efficiently and effectively to achieve positive patient outcomes, and be responsible for the overall plan of care and the outcome of that care, including care delivered by other nursing staff (LPN, HHA) who will be directed / supervised by the RN.
- This may include teaching the family and other members of the nursing team.
- Overall responsibilities include planning, providing and coordinating quality patient care.
- A Registered Professional Nurse with current License
- 1-2 years direct Behavioral Health experience
- 2+ year acute care nursing experience and/or previous home care experience
- OASIS experience strongly preferred
- Med-surge and wound care experience preferred
- Associates Degree from an accredited college required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.