Grow your career in automation working for a systems integration firm with multiple offices including the South Milwaukee, WI area. Great opportunity for an Automation Engineer with process automation experience to help provide custom automation solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Food and beverage industry experience is preferred!
You will be working directly with customers and your team to design custom automation manufacturing processes. You will be responsible for developing multiple projects utilizing a variety of automation technologies and platforms. You will often spend time at customer sites assisting with startups. Travel will be around 25% overnight stays.
Why Work Here:
- Stable company in business for over 30 years
- Fun and fast-paced culture with team collaboration
- Work-life-balance is encouraged
- Full benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k matching
- 3+ years of experience industrial automation knowledge
- Proficient in electrical design, PLC ladder logic programming, HMI programming, computer programming, and commissioning.
- Experience with Allen-Bradley, iFix, Wonderware, and Ignition is strongly preferred. AutoCAD is a plus
- Customer service focused
- Travel will be around 25% overnight stays