This position is responsible for promoting and selling software solutions for new and existing customers, along with providing customer feedback to the software team to actively promote improvements. By actively promoting their existing software platforms and listening to the customers’ business drivers and challenges, the Software Solutions Specialist will increase sales volume of those platforms, drive improvements of those platforms, and assist the customers’ in achieving their business objectives. The Software Solutions Specialist is a strong communicator both internally and externally while they build, develop and execute customer relationships and secure business across a variety of industries.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university; or five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of health care, clinical laboratory, and manufacturing industries is strongly preferred.
- 5 years customer-facing experience in technical sales for software products required.
- Senior-level knowledge of software technologies (HTML5, .NET, SQL, Cybersecurity) and related capabilities are required.
- Contract negotiation skills highly preferred.
- Developing sales and marketing strategies related to Software sales is highly preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as RFP, contracts and proposals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Job requires specialized computer skills. Must be adept at using various applications including:
- CRM (Vantagepoint) database
- Spreadsheet (Excel)
- Report writing
- Presentation creating/editing (PowerPoint)
- Communicate by email and use scheduling software (Office 365)
* Valid Driver's License
* Valid Passport