My client is expanding and seeks a protein structure modeling expert to design antibodies, fusion proteins, and multi-specifics. The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Optimize protein-based therapeutic leads in early through late discovery using protein structure, molecular simulation, and AI and machine learning prediction models.
- Develop improved computational workflows and collaborate across departments to create and analyze datasets.
- Partner with project teams and serve as the lead for structure-based computational analysis of protein biotherapeutic leads.
- Effectively communicate results and recommendations to colleagues with diverse scientific backgrounds.
- Implement methods to increase throughput and quality of molecular modeling workflows.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- PhD in biochemistry or similar coupled with industry experience and strong track record of structure-based engineering of protein properties.
- Expertise with protein structure modeling software packages, as well Perl or Python.
- Experience conducting research projects in a team setting, presenting results to scientists of varying technical backgrounds.
- Working knowledge of antibody structure and function is a plus.
- Strong track record of publication in topics involving protein structure analysis.