Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and administer reports to communicate program and project status and health and performance metrics.
- Provide supportive activities to develop and execute PMO processes.
- Create and maintain policy and process documentation related to project management activities.
- Monitor and govern project management software to ensure best practices and policies are followed.
- Onboard and train users (new and seasoned) on our Project Management software.
- Support the Manager, Project Management on various additional tasks and activities as assigned.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Perform other assigned duties and follow verbal and written instructions issued by supervisor or designee related to meeting company goals and objectives.
- Communicate effectively with your team, supervision and other departments within the organization and function within a team, promoting positive work environment
We are looking for a PMO (Project Management Office Admin) who's key objectives are to help ensure that all projects are appropriately structured and executed, and to set the project teams up for success through training and support. To succeed in this role, the candidate should have a strong ability to adapt to and communicate change in an fast-paced environment, an analytical mindset, and a team-oriented disposition.
- Strong understanding of Project Management Software and Tools (Wrike preferred).
- Able to take abstract ideas and translate into processes.
- Has an understanding of critical project management techniques and methods.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Visio.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Able to work independently AND as part of a team.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Veterinary and/or pharmaceutical experience a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years in an administrative support role.