We are in need of experienced JAVA Developers for our fast-growing Florida client. These are full-time (direct hire) positions with a $2B
Strong preference for candidates currently living in Florida, the Southeast, Southwest, or Midwest USA. We seek Developers with solid "hands-on" Core Java, Spring MVC, JSON Rest Weblogic, SQL, Oracle, and large-scale, enterprise development skills.
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates, or transfer a visa or provide sponsorship.
The company is transforming its Technology and its Business. They have been in business since 1990 and have grown organically and through acquisitions. Today, they employ 14,000 people and operate in 48 states.
In this role, you will be working as an individual contributor in a growing team of five (5) in the development and implementation of leading business technology applications solutions. The primary focus will be supporting various business functions that include: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, and Information Systems for large enterprise systems used throughout multiple locations in the US.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry-leading healthcare company as it transforms its Technology and Business. You will be joining a seasoned team of Java Developers designing and creating applications that drive the business.
- 8+ years professional experience in application and database development.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and developing applications in enterprise Java framework and Oracle.
- 5+ years of advanced experience with Spring MVC, Core Java, J2EE, JMS, EJB, and the Weblogic technology stack
- Experienced developer with Spring MVC who has integrated their Java applications with Oracle and DB2 is highly preferred.
- 3+ years SQL programming using Oracle 11g and higher
- JSON REST experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Technical Leadership role with exposure to application architecture and design patterns.
- 2+ years of experience developing REST based web services; good knowledge of SOA best practices, methodologies, and standards.
- Experience with large-scale information systems projects and service delivery.
- In-depth understanding of core technology issues, including portals, web technologies, identity, and access management, knowledge workplace tools, application integration, and desktop/browser management
- Experience with change management process and use of source control systems
- Experience doing code estimates.
- Any experience in UNIT Testing highly preferred.
- Kerberos network authentication (cross geography and domain); Network API expertise, Active Directory, and LDAP expertise highly preferred