Love your job!
Live in a place famed for its high quality of life and low cost of living.
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager will
- Provide electrical and process control systems engineering and technical support and expertise company, including the development, implementation and execution of capital projects and the support of maintenance operations
- Provide engineering support and expertise to operations as needed.
- Develop, implement and manage capital projects in cooperation with the VP and Director of Operations.
- Oversee (or conduct) integrated engineering planning, design, and development, and provides strategic technical coordination and support.
- Be the resident expert in electrical and process controls for the company.
- Develop and implement capital projects from concept, theory, operational sequencing, equipment needs, negotiating with vendors, coordinating with personnel and preparing capital expenditure requests.
- Assist in the development, planning and execution of productivity and process improvements, defining individual projects, assigning budgetary costs to projects, attending project support meetings and supporting other departments.
- degree; Engineering highly preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- 5 years minimum experience
- food/beverage manufacturing experience
- ammonia refrigeration highly desired, but not required.