Our client has been in business over 10 years and specializes in working with law firms, corporate legal departments, and other professional services firms. They connect paper to its digital home so legal professionals can work smart and secure no matter where they are. Their solutions offer tight integration to the existing document management system (DMS) and accounting software. The workflows employ customer infrastructure and print-scan devices that are already in place.
Ideal location will be anywhere on the east coast near a major city.
- Drive direct software solution sales to new law firm customers. (large and medium US law firms)
- Working virtual and reporting to the president you will be responsible for net new business and developing leads that are provided to you.
- Focus on solutions for a Digital Mail Room and a Digital Records Room that are now essential for law firms in their current and post-pandemic operations.
- Work closely with the entire organization for demand lead generation, sales engineering, marketing and management)
- Weekly and monthly reporting; (pipeline and forecasting).
- Prospecting with known accounts
- Lead Qualification and Development
- Ability to handle virtual demo’s
- Minimum 3 years of quota-based software solution selling track record
- Familiarity with law firms
- 2+ years’ experience with copier-based scan capture (Document Management Solutions)
- CRM, Microsoft Office, web presentation software competency
- Bachelor’s degree