CONTRACT Assignment, with the potential to go direct
Marion, Ohio area
Do you have experience recruiting in manufacturing and/or distribution environments?
Would you like the opportunity to create and execute a recruitment plan?
Do you enjoy fast-paced work environments?
Manufacturer is seeking a Recruiter for their fast-paced plant to work on a CONTRACT hire basis. The Recruiter will partner with operations to attain recruitment goals, including the following tasks:
- Conduct recruitment activities for the hourly workforce
- Develop and execute the recruitment plan
- Make recommendations of recruitment tools, including the benefits and cost analysis
- Develop relationships with manufacturing and additional departments
- Conduct interviews and expedite the hiring/onboarding process
- Meet recruitment goals developed by management
- Maintain and promote the company recruitment efforts through networking and community involvement
- Other HR duties as directed by the manager
This is a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Candidates will be required to be flexible with their work requirements and tasks. This position does require candidates to be team oriented, have strong analytical skills and be able to take initiative with little direction. Candidates should be patient and able to communicate at all levels.
REQUIREMENTS for the Recruiter:
1. Ideally a bachelor's degree in a related field
3. Experience recruiting front line employees, such as hourly production, maintenance, etc.
4. Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Experience creating recruitment processes and strategies
2. Experience working with HRIS systems