Love your job!
Our client is a very well known manufacturing company with a huge facility near Stuttgart Arkansas (relocation assistance will be provided to this area famed for its high quality of life and low cost of living).
Due to their growth, they have an immediate need to attract an Accounting Manager for their operation.
Excellent compensation, benefits, relocation assistance, and continued career growth are all available.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 8 years related experience.
- Requires experience in a large manufacturing organization
- Requires advanced knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Practices.
- Ability to lead and manage a team. Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
- responsible for coordinating and managing the general accounting function, which is focused primarily on the accuracy and maintenance of ledger accounts and the resultant financial statements.
The Accounting Manager will
- Manage the close process to include coordination with Corporate, developing the close calendar, and analysis and variance reporting.
- Oversee the completion of ledger accounts and financial statements and ensure they are distributed in a timely manner.
- Provide and interpret data from accounting records as required by management.
- Coordinate accounting services and integrate with operating needs.
- Oversee the management of functions such as property records, general ledger and general accounting services (i.e., payroll and accounts payable).
- Evaluate and make appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes, ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulatory reporting requirements and guidelines.