Love your job!
Our client is seeking a multisite HR Manager who will
- provide all facets of HR management for 3 industrial manufacturing non-union plants located in Chicago, IL, Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Northwest Indiana with a total of 150 employees
- serve as a strategic member of their respective leadership teams
- work across the Supply Chain and more broadly to proactively identify and execute on organizational priorities and drive culture change
- be a strategic and tactical hands-on individual contributor HR leadership role with multi-site responsibility to elevate and integrate 3 industrial manufacturing sites with world class HR standards as part of a fortune 500 manufacturing company.
Great work environment, excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation assistance are all part of the deal.
Two of the plants are located about 45 miles apart, one on the South side of Chicago and one in Northern Indiana. Your time will be largely split between the two. if you're relocating, this provides a great variety in living choices, ranging from really rural to really urban and everything in between.
- Degree (4 year)
- 3+ years of supply chain manufacturing experience with exceptional Employee Relations skills
- Ability to travel to site locations on a regular basis including 2 days a week in the Chicago plant and 2 days a week in the Indiana plant (an hour south) and at least once a quarter to Wisconsin