Our client, a well-respected Food / Beverage manufacturer brands seeks a hands-on, energetic results-driven Plant Manager to oversee and manage one of their premier manufacturing plants. Non-Union plant.
The Plant Manager leads all plant operations and continuous improvement activities with overall responsibility for safety, production, maintenance, and other production support areas. This role will achieve excellence through people management and development, driving employee engagement, and meeting or exceeding the expectations of our customers. The Plant Manager will also focus on ensuring a safe work environment, optimizing throughput, and controlling cost, while maintaining quality standards that results in maximizing profitability.
This role has a strong career path with high respect and recognition. Reports directly to the President.
Location: 1 hour from Tri-Cities, WA (Kennewick / Pasco / Richland).
Compensation: $120K - $150K + bonus + relocation assistance
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher.
- 10+ years food / beverage manufacturing experience, including 5 years of leadership.
- 4+ year P&L experience.
- Aseptic packaging experience highly preferable.
- Strong leadership, process improvement experience.
- Strong business and financial acumen with the ability to comprehend and analyze. numerical and statistical data to drive operational decision-making.
- Ability to think long-term.
- Passion for the development of people.
- Aseptic manufacturing experience preferred.