This position requires someone who is an expert in ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) Management. The role resides in the engineering department and oversees the execution and continuous improvement of all Logistics processes and systems
Subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge of job area and in-depth knowledge of project management.
Manages large, complex project initiatives of substantial importance to the organization with minimal oversight or direction.
Communicates within and outside of the organization to explain and influence changes to practices, processes, and approaches.
Makes significant improvements in processes, systems, or products. Provides input into new products/processes and implements operational plans that have measurable impact on business or functional results.Relocation assistance to Goleta, CA is available. 25 to 40% travel to UT and MD
Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 15 years of prior relevant experience OR, Graduate Degree and a minimum of 10 years of prior related experience.
- MUST have Secret Clearance-active or expired one year and able to renew
- Must have EVMS (Earned Value Management Systems) experience.
- Preferred to posses in-depth knowledge of project management
- Act as primary program CAM.
- Meet with ILS team, coordinate offsite CAM support.
- Perform Sparing Analysis.
- Generate O&M manuals.
- Identify Unusual /Common test equipment needed on major programs.
- Controls the flow of material and assets from vendors to production and repair, and ultimately to customer or manufacturing sites.
- Defines and develops logistics support requirements, plans and schedules; performs life cycle cost, reliability, maintainability, and availability analyses.
- Performs testing and analyzes technical data and reports to determine/formulate specific recommendations regarding spare/repair parts and support equipment.
- Ensures that targets are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to adhere to master plans and schedules ensuring customer satisfaction
- Builds relationships with manufacturing, suppliers, and customers through the resolution of delivery issues.
- Analyzes and provides input to drawing documentation and technical orders.