- Design, develop and implement special tooling and test equipment as necessary to test subassemblies or products produced by the company. Coordinate with mechanical and electrical engineers to design custom test fixtures.
- Generate specialized test scripts and pass/fail criteria.
- Modify test software via LabVIEW.
- Develop processes, methods, tooling and production controls for new programs; supervise assembly and proofing.
- Support design engineering during the design / development phase to ensure a cost-effective solution in terms of reliability, producibility, and supportability.
- Provide engineering support by troubleshooting problems and effecting timely solutions to maintain the continuity of production flow.
- Develop and edit circuit schematics with OrCad/Altium development tools.
- Investigate root cause of component failures. Generate related documentation including technical status, forecast technical needs, and make recommendations for appropriate improvements.
- Review and mitigate component obsolescence.
- Promote cordial relationships and foster and maintain a favorable business profile with customers, suppliers, co-workers, industry, and professional associations, government agencies and the local community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or other related scientific discipline or HS diploma / two year degree with 10+ years electrical testing experience.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident with active Secret security clearance.
- Valid state driver’s license.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Excellent computer skills; ability to comprehend new hardware/software applications.
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities.
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gain team consensus.
- High level of personal motivation and initiative to learn and acquire new skills.
Do you have experience using Labview ?
Do you have hardware electrical test experience?