Love your job!
Our client, a cutting edge manufacturer of high performance materials, is seeking a Human Resources Manager who will
- provide HR support to two manufacturing operations (one in North Augusta GA and the other in Bethune SC) for roughl 160 people
- provide services related to all terms of employment, benefit administration, unemployment, salary guidelines, safety, worker’s compensation, educational training, etc.
- recommend and initiate programs and projects including Lean Six-Sigma, Quality, Safety and Environmental initiatives.
- ensure compliance at local level with major state and federal employment and labor laws (FMLA, FLSA, ADA, Sexual Harassment, etc.), and provides “hands on” guidance to supervision.
- Maintain all systems, records, and transactions to comply with regulatory reporting including HIPAA, SOX, E-Verify.
- more fun and impactful things!
- 5+ years experience in a Human Resource Generalist role.
- knowledgeable about employment laws and regulatory issues (i.e. ADA, FMLA, EEO, AAP, etc.)
- experience in safety compliance and training.
- strong communication and organization skills and work well with all levels of the organization.
- ability to handle and maintain confidentiality needed for this position as well as be a trusted member of the HR Staff.